Segway Madrid Panoramic + Casa de Campo 120′
The most complete route, by the main monuments of the city of Madrid as well as the history and curiosities of it. If you want to see everything, this is your best option.
Book now and get 12 € off!
50 € 38 €
Departures from Escalinata Street 10 (28013 – Madrid), next to Plaza de Isabel II.
Ópera and Sol.
- King’s Bridge
- Entrance to Casa de Campo
- Ascent to the viewpoint of the old orchard of the Royal Palace
- Arrival at the great lake
- Entry into the forest
- Tennis courts
- Ascent to the plateau from where the artillery fired at Madrid in the Civil War
- We continue to the cable car station
- Villa Square
- San Miguel Market
- Botín restaurant, the oldest in the world
- Main Square
- Main Street
- Puerta del Sol
Segway tour guide, driving classes and safety accessories (helmets).